The demand on Rotary Cutting Dies are challenging and complex having to operate with millimetre precision over millions of impressions at maximum speeds. Add to this the technical developments in the corrugated cardboard industry requiring materials to demonstrate ever smaller dimensional tolerances and enhanced stability.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- We use birch and beech from reputable suppliers that guarantee sourcing direct from sustainably managed forests.
- Beech is a homogeneous and very hard wood with excellent strength values.
- Selected quality in all layers combined with careful gluing for complete bonding with no delamination and uniform thickness across the entire rotary die shell.
- This uniformity facilitates precise laser cutting and ultimately firm rule stability and rigidness run after run.
- CNC cut Rubber and Cork for accuracy